What will you do at our company?
- Create new code and maintain existing C/C++ code base; 80% of code is in C
- Define the architecture and integrate new software modules into the existing application
- Cooperate closely with the team, product architect, technical leaders, testers, product management and other stakeholders
- Develop and deliver solutions and tasks according to the agreed team plan and requirements
What do you need to work at the position?
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Experience with embedded SW development
- Written and spoken English
- Experience with network application protocols
- Nice to have: Basic knowledge of HTML and JS, JSON and XMLJSON and XML; Knowledge of OOP and RTOS; Experience with development on the unit testing; ;Familiarity with Git, AsciiDoc and Jira; Knowledge of Agile methodologies; Ability to share know-how and best practices
Are you interested in the role of Embedded C/C++ Software Developer?Apply
Why you will like working with us
CAREER VIDEO 2N
Let´s see how the most modern door intercom is being made.Watch the video