Come to London Build to play with our Secured by Design products and chat with our team about future-proof door entry systems for residential and commercial use cases.
Discover Premium IP Access Control that’s Secured by Design-certified!
We’re a proud member of Secured by Design (SBD), the official UK police security initiative, and all 2N IP intercoms, 2N Access Unit 2.0, and 2N Access Unit M readers installed with 2N® Security Relay are officially accredited.
They’re inherently secure thanks to their premium quality and the innovative development processes behind their production.
Prepare For BT’s PTSN Switch-off with Our IP Technology
BT’s PSTN and ISDN services are being switched off in 2025 – are you ready for it?
Chat with our team at London Build about the replacement: VoIP, or “Voice over Internet Protocol”, and how all 2N’s IP intercoms operate over an IP network structure and communicate over the open SIP protocol. They can also be easily installed in any building: new or old, commercial or residential.
1) Cloud calling via the My2N Management Platform
- Set up calls from IP intercoms to indoor stations or to mobile phones – all via a cloud network.
- Remote configuration and management of the entire installation – deal with 4 out of 5 customer requests online!
2) Use the existing 2-wire cabling
Do you have old 2-wire cables in a listed or historically valuable building? No problem. Our team will explain how to use a 2-wire-to-IP converter to fit modern IP devices into old 2-wire cabling, thus saving on costs and allowing you to bring cutting-edge access control to any building.
Which Products Can You Play With?
Advanced IP intercoms
- Be one of the first to see the unreleased 2N® IP One: a sleek new IP intercom with a beautifully simple design - perfect for family homes.
- 2N® IP Verso 2.0: recently winner of Best New Hardware at CEDIA Expo 2023. This is the second generation of our modular intercom and it now features a Full HD camera and QR code reading.
- 2N® IP Style – discover a truly ground-breaking, premium intercom with multi-access technology, customisable GUI, the intercom market’s most powerful camera, and more.
Smart access control readers
- 2N® Access Unit 2.0: Bluetooth, RFID and PIN: sleek 3-in-1 access for securing common areas.
- Updated 2N Access Unit M: Ideal for commercial projects, this slimline access control reader now offers even easier installation thanks to a new 3 metre-long UTP cable - and it comes with two new installation accessories.
Sleek indoor stations
- New 2N® Clip: designed to bring quality IP video to the mid-range residential market.
- 2N® Indoor View: discover how great an indoor station can really be. It supports IP camera/video intercom feed streaming, pinch-to-zoom, and more.
Offer Door Entry Systems the Height of Modern Convenience
Mobile phones have become indispensable access tools in today's contemporary living spaces.
Chat with our team at London Build Expo about our cutting-edge mobile access control technology, powered by WaveKey. It offers residents a fast, reliable, and secure means of entry. What’s more, we provide free mobile credentials through 2N® Mobile Key!
Enhance your residents' experience with our My2N App, enabling them to answer the door from anywhere. This mobile application seamlessly connects residents to their homes, ensuring they are always connected, no matter where they roam.
Unlock the Potential of 2N Integration
Discover the remarkable versatility of our IP devices, designed with open protocols like SIPS, RTSP, ONVIF, HTTPS, and more. As official technology partners with leading home automation and security brands, we empower seamless integration for smarter, more connected access control.
Discover Tools that Support A&E Consultants
Ask our team about how we work to support you! They’ll talk you through our CAD drawings, BIM objects, A&E specs, presales consultation services and the new 2N AppeAR app that allows you to plan projects more efficiently! It uses AR to virtually install all 2N devices anywhere you point your phone – and also includes many useful things such as disassembled 3D product diagrams, dimensions, and links to important documents all in one place.