Security is not only about the products and services we offer—it is about company’s values and business approach.
High ethical standards
There is no global set of standards for companies to follow when it comes to principles and the values they encourage, such as trust, exemplary behaviour and business ethics. 2N applies various key standards which are critical to its business model:
- Trade compliance policy – we do not conduct business with restricted countries.
- Intellectual property rights – we do not plagiarise.
- Our employees are trained in anti-corruption policies.
- Continuous improvement of the company’s environmental profile.
We are rigorous in the selection of suppliers and make decisions based on far more than price:
- Cooperation only with proven suppliers.
- ISO 9001 and 14001 certification requirements for main suppliers.
- Supplier Code of Conduct.
- Supplier audits.
Social responsibility and sustainability
Social responsibility and sustainability are very important to 2N. We care about the impact of our business and the behaviour of our employees.
- We not only care about life at 2N but also the world around us.
- The company supports various community service projects, as well as educational and non-profit organisations.
- As well as financial contributions, this includes the active participation of 2N’s employees.