What will you do in our company?
- Define the direction of 2N intercoms and create E2E requirements for new products in this area
- Manage tactical planning 1-2 years ahead
- Cooperate with the Technical Product Manager who will provide you technical input and be your right hand in dealing with operational tasks and managing technical issues around products
- Communicate with a wide range of colleagues: sales and presales team, product marketing, production, customer experience department (UX) and development team
- Deliver information to merchants and customers about the benefits of 2N solutions
- Monitor competitors, track technological innovations, and figure out how we include them in our products
- Share know-how with our mother company Axis and inspire each other
- Go out into the world to meet customers or to exhibitions (Barcelona, Las Vegas, Zurich)
What do you need to work at the position?
- Experience with product management or sales in hardware
- Orientation in product life cycle areas
- Enthusiasm, passion, and aptitude for technology
- Ability to collect and prioritize requirements
- Good level of English
- The ability to present business solutions to customers from all walks of life
Are you interested in the role of Product Manager - Intercom?APPLY
Why will you enjoy working at 2N?
CAREER VIDEO 2N
Let´s see how the most modern door intercom is being made.Watch the video