What will you do in our company?
- Provide technical support for our customers, during the weekdays from 9 a.m to 5 p.m. (via email, telephone or web form)
- Preparation of the events, training, and exhibitions from the technical perspective. Training takes place online (at our office, or at our partners). Training and exhibitions also provide opportunities of travelling abroad
- Preparation of manuals, presentations and articles either in cooperation or individually
- Closely cooperate with: Customer Service, Product Management, Pre-sales, Marketing and Sales
- For work, you will use the following systems: Salesforce, MS Office, Wireshark and Team Viewer. If you have knowledge of them, it is an advantage, if not, we will teach you them
What do you need to work at the position?
- We work as a team, but you will work individually as well
- At least high school education and this position is suitable also for fresh graduates
- Relationship to technology and IT is necessary as well as an active approach to solving problems
- Knowledge and practical experience with TCP/IP, local networks and VoIP technologies (especially SIP)
- You are communicative and you can communicate in English, after all most of our customers are from abroad
- Communicative knowledge of English as many customers are from abroad
- Knowledge of another language (German, French, Italian or Spanish) is welcomed
- You can improve your language skills during the language courses
Are you interested in the role of Technical Support Specialist?APPLY