What will you do in our company?
- Develop 2N’s product line of intercoms & access systems and manage existing products in this area
- Identify possible technical improvements and give input for new product requirements to the development and sales product manager
- Collaborate on projects with a number of colleagues across departments - presales, technical support, quality department, marketing, production as well as teams in our mother company Axis in Sweden
- Explore and research our competitors' products and the latest technology to figure out how to include them in our products
- Occasionally, go out into the world to see customers or exhibitions (Barcelona, Las Vegas, Zurich), or to train 2N customers and partners
What do you need to work at the position?
- Experience with product management, presales, or technical support in hardware
- Someone with a technical background - a basic knowledge of IP technology and electronics
- A structured, organised individual with good time management, who is a team player with a practical approach to problem-solving
- Good level of English
Are you interested in the role of Technical Product Manager – Intercoms and Access Systems?APPLY
Proč se vám u nás bude líbit
CAREER VIDEO 2N
Let´s see how the most modern door intercom is being made.Watch the video