With this motto in mind, we developed a function for the 2N® Mobile Video application that can connect a call between a mobile phone and video intercom even when there’s a poor signal. How do you activate this function?
Adaptive video quality
Calls from an intercom to a smartphone are provided by our cloud-based 2N® Mobile Video service. If the smartphone has a poor signal (for example, on a trip in the countryside), the video quality is automatically reduced and if the signal is very poor, the video is even switched off. Why? To ensure at least minimal connection, so the customer doesn’t miss a single visitor.
The service has been available for a few months, but you had to activate it in My2N until now by checking the Adaptive Video Quality checkbox in the details of each video intercom. This service is now automatically activated on all devices newly added to My2N. For existing intercoms, you still have to activate this service manually.
The best things about the 2N® Mobile Video service
- 99.98% reliability – the service boasts an extremely high long-term average of successfully connected calls.
- No additional hardware – you only need an intercom connected to the internet and a smartphone to get the service up and running.
- Source of long-term revenue – join the 2N® Mobile Video payment distribution model, where there is room for a profit margin for each subject in distributor chain.
- Instant synchronisation – all changes are immediately transferred to the system.
- Integration into other applications – calls from an intercom to a mobile phone can be integrated into your own residential app.
- 30-day demo free of charge – convince your customers they need this premium service.