Join us there to try out our market-leading solutions and chat with our team about what our NextGen Access Control can offer you and your customers
We’ll be showcasing some exciting new products – and our team will be on hand to chat with you about all the new features, why you need them for your next project, and how to create a complete access solution your customers will love to use.
When & where?
Date: 25th-27th April
Location: Hall 4, Stand F95
Which products are we bringing with us?
- The new 2N® IP Verso 2.0: the next generation of our bestselling modular intercom. New features include a wide-angle full-HD camera, QR code access, and a powerful ARTPEC-7 processor
- The 2N® IP Style AntiBac: our ground-breaking intercom supports multiple access methods including mobile and QR codes. Now, a unique antibacterial coating that kills 99% of bacteria and viruses and makes the intercom scratch-proof has been added!
- Plus, be the first to find out about a great new feature we’re debuting for the 2N® IP Style: an algorithm that automatically zooms on faces for heightened security
- Want maximum flexibility in your projects? Discover the new 2N® Access Unit 2.0: one device, 3 access methods – PIN, RFID & mobile access powered by WaveKey: fast, reliable, secure, and with free credentials! A great option to use when you need backup options.
- 2N® Indoor View: our sleek 7’’ answering unit now has new features including pinch to zoom, support of the stream of up to 16 IP cameras (great for security), plus HTTP commands for endless integration
Discover the power of 2N integration: use it to build a complete solution
What’s more – we’ll be showing you how easy it is to integrate 2N devices with 3rd party systems so you can build a complete solution that customers will love. Our products are built on open protocols, and we prioritise smooth integration: make sure to chat with our team about that to discover what it means for you and your projects!
Pair quality 2N devices with third-party systems such as security management platforms (Genetec, LenelS2, Johnson Controls), video management (Milestone, Axis), unified communication systems (Cisco, Teams), and home and building automation systems (Schneider Electrics, Crestron, Control4). Find a full overview of all our integration partners here.
Want to learn all about the future standards of Access Control?
Download our new eBook: Access Control 3.0. It’ll walk you through you all the necessary standards you need to meet to provide truly modern access and show you the products you need. Use it to succeed and exceed your customer’s expectations!