Discover secure, easy-to-integrate access solutions for entire residential and office buildings
Do you want an access solution that’s easy to integrate, scalable, and offers customers every modern convenience – including mobile access control and accessibility features?
Visit 2N at APS Paris
Discover modern access solutions for entire residential and office buildings
03-05 October 2023 / Stand E15, Hall 5.2
Paris - Porte de Versailles
Which products will you see?
Our team will be ready to show you how you can build a complete solution with our products and put future-proof technology everywhere in your building – from the IP intercom at the front door to the mobile access credential in your end-user's pocket.
For the entrances and garages: powerful IP intercoms with advanced new features
- The new 2N® IP Verso 2.0: the next generation of our bestselling modular intercom. New features include a wide-angle full-HD camera, QR code access, and a powerful ARTPEC-7 processor
- The 2N® IP Style AntiBac: our ground-breaking intercom supports multiple access methods including mobile and QR codes. Now featuring an algorithm for the wide-angle Full HD camera that automatically zooms on faces for heightened security
- New, unreleased 2N® IP One: a compact IP intercom with one backlit button designed for family homes
For common areas, elevators, and anywhere else you need: flexible, smart access readers
- 2N® Access Unit 2.0: one device, 3 access methods – PIN, RFID & mobile access powered by WaveKey: fast, reliable, secure, and with free credentials!
- Newly updated 2N Access Unit M: slimline reader great for commercial projects, now with even easier installation and new installation accessories
For apartments: answering units with IP Video and other features
- 2N® Indoor View: sleek 7’’ answering unit with new security features including support of the stream of up to 16 IP cameras and the DoorViewer function that allows the answering unit to act as a spy hole
- The brand new 2N® Clip: 4’’ IP video answering unit is designed specifically to meet the needs of the mid-range residential market that will also include an in-built induction loop for the hearing impaired!
Plus: discover truly modern mobile access solutions!
- Get to know WaveKey: the patented Bluetooth technology that powers our IP intercoms and access readers with fast, reliable, and secure mobile access control. Distribute free mobile credentials easily with the 2N® Mobile Key app
- The new My2N App allows residents to answer their door from anywhere and check up on their front entrance whenever they want
Discover the power of 2N integration and use it to build a complete solution
Pair quality 2N devices with all leading third-party systems. Our products are built on open protocols, and we prioritise smooth integration with:
Security management platforms (Genetec, LenelS2, Johnson Controls)
Video management systems (Milestone, Axis),
Unified communication systems (Cisco, Teams),
Home and building automation systems (Schneider Electrics, Crestron, Control4).
Find a full overview of all our integration partners here.
Technology built with security in mind
See for yourself market-leading intercoms, access readers and answering units that prioritise project, and therefore end-user, security.
- Durable and highly resistant to damage
Even touchscreen intercoms like the 2N® IP Style have high IPK ratings and are rigorously tested to make sure they’re resistant to extreme weather, vandals, and anything else you can throw at it!
- Developed according to high cybersecurity standards including:
International security standards (ISO 27001, SOC 2)
‘Secure by Design’ specification: security is part of the design and testing process
The ASDM security model of our parent company Axis
We have multiple layers of protection spread across all products and applications!
Offer advanced features
Bi-directional video, video streaming from intercom cameras, remote connection to homes via mobile apps: all these, and more, offer end users enhanced security along with peace of mind!
Want to learn all about the future standards of Access Control?
Download our new eBook: Access Control 3.0. It’ll walk you through you all the necessary standards you need to meet to provide truly modern access and show you the products you need. Use it to succeed and exceed your customer’s expectations!