Do you long for a one-off licence for 2N® Mobile Video? Would you find the bulk import of users handy? How about an interface in multiple languages? Help us prioritise our ideas or add one of your own.
My2N is a robust and stable platform today, with tens of thousands of users and their number is growing rapidly every month. But it’s still a living thing that we are constantly developing and responding to your needs.
This is why we’re asking: which functions are most important to you? Click on three functions, rate their importance and give your reason in one sentence in the comments section.
- Add a device to My2N by scanning a QR code - instead of filling in the serial number and security code, you just need to scan the QR code.
- Bulk import of users and apartments – use a CSV or Microsoft Excel file and load data faster.
- Integration with Property Management Systems – help us determine which systems you use most often.
- The My2N interface in multiple languages – we are considering Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Czech and Portuguese. Which language would you like?
- New payment options for 2N® Mobile Video – would you use Apple Pay or AMEX? Would a one-off payment representing a lifetime licence make your life easier?
- Messaging to smartphones and answering units – create a message directly in My2N and send it to users’ smartphones and answering units.
- Apartment administrator – delegate some of the work. The apartment administrator will be able to add, edit and delete users within their apartment.
- Set up calls to apartments – simply assign an intercom button to a specific apartment and you won’t have to deal with individual devices.
- A smartphone assigned to multiple sites in My2N – this smartphone can then be called from intercoms in different installations.
Do you have your own idea about something you would like to see changed? Go to the feedback portal, click on the blue button and tell us about it.