2N® SIP Speaker Horn
2N® SIP Speaker Horn is an outdoor speaker with exceptionally loud and clear sound. Use the speaker as a practical tool for broadcasting live announcements across large areas and actively protect your property. If an unwelcome visitor enters your premises, you can respond immediately with a live or preset announcement to promptly deter the trespasser.
- Loudest sound on the market
- Announcement planner
- Connectivity with VMS using ONVIF
- Technical area
- SW Applications
- Sales Area
Features & Benefits
Loudest sound on the marketYou can rely on the top-quality sound and excellent audibility. The 2N® SIP Speaker Horn outdoor speaker delivers the loudest sound of all IP speakers on the market (SPLmax 124dB).
Announcement plannerYou can broadcast live and preset announcements. Announcements can be scheduled using the advanced planning function.
Connectivity with VMS using ONVIFSeamless compatibility with video management software (VMS) allows you to respond remotely to anything you see on your camera system with live or preset announcements.
Server-free solution2N® SIP Speaker Horn is an independently operating audio solution that does not require a server. You do not need to purchase any additional hardware.
Easy installation with a single cableThe 2N® SIP Speaker Horn outdoor speaker is very easy to install simply by connecting it to an existing IP network with a PoE cable.
Support for IP PBX (SIP)The 2N® SIP Speaker Horn device may function independently or be simply connected to IP PBX.
Connection of an external microphoneYou can easily connect an external microphone to the 2N® SIP Speaker Horn. This allows you to detect noise and react by playing a pre-recorded announcement when the limit value is exceeded. The microphone can also separately perform audio tests.
DurabilityThe 2N® SIP Speaker Horn device is also intended for outdoor use and has the IP67 protection rating.
|Output:||8W (PoE) / 25W (24V)|
|Acoustic pressure:||118dB (PoE), 124dB (24V)|
|Range of frequencies:||400Hz ~ 7.5kHz (-10dB), 275Hz ~ 12kHz (-20dB)|
|Audio codecs:||G.711 (PCMA, PCMU), G.722, L16/16Hz|
|Dimensions (h/w/d):||9.161 (diameter) x 12.189 (length) inch|
|Color:||Grey (RAL 7035)|
|Operating temperature:||-22°F – 140°F|
|Protection rating (Ingress protection):||IP67|
|Installation:||Stainless steel holder (U type)|
|Power supply from external source:||24 DC / 2A|
|Power supply from LAN:||PoE IEEE 802.3af|
|RJ-45 connector on the rear panel:||10/100BASE-TX s Auto-MDIX|
2N® SIP Speaker Horn Versions
2N® SIP Speaker Horn Product Introduction
Where to Buy
- Certification IP67 - 2N® SIP Speaker Horn
- Installation Manual (EN) - 2N® SIP Speaker Horn
- Configuration Manual (EN) - 2N IP Intercoms, 2N® SIP Audio Converter, 2N® SIP Speaker
- Interoperability Manual (EN) - 2N IP Intercoms, 2N® SIP Audio Converter, 2N® SIP Speaker
- Automation Manual (EN) - 2N IP Intercoms, 2N® SIP Audio Converter, 2N® SIP Speaker, 2N IP Access Control Units
- HTTP API Manual (EN) - 2N IP Intercoms, 2N® SIP Audio Converter, 2N® SIP Speaker, 2N IP Access Control Units
- Declaration of Conformity (EN) - 2N® SIP Speaker Horn
- Complete Product Support (EN) - 2N IP Audio Systems