Join 2N at CEDIA Expo 2023. Your chance to discover great products that work as full solutions in both residential and commercial environments.
Discover 2N Solutions for Mixed-use buildings at CEDIA Expo 2023
Stop by our booth to discover NextGen access and easy integration
See how 2N can perfectly cater to one of the fastest-growing trends in the access industry: multi-tenant buildings. These projects can be tricky as they combine both commercial and residential use cases in one premise, with retail/offices on lower floors and amenities/apartments on the upper.
Stop by our booth! Our team are excited to show you the 2N product range (including some brand-new products), give you demonstrations of all we have to offer, and talk you through how easy 2N devices are to configure, install, and integrate!
What does a 2N solution for Mixed-use buildings look like?
- Entrances: IP intercoms with powerful features. Multi-access including mobile access powered by WaveKey, PIN codes, RFID cards and QR code reading
- Vehicle access control for entrances to car parks, ranging from access readers with Bluetooth to integration of smart video intercoms with Axis cameras for license plate verification
- Reception solutions: use an IP phone that allows the receptionist to answer calls from the IP intercom at their front entrance or offer the My2N app for flexible reception options.
- Entrance security for common areas in the form of access readers with multi-factor authentication
- Lift access control – 2N Access Unit in the lift cabin provides authorized access to specific floors, while some floors may remain accessible to all without the need for authorization)
- Sleek and powerful answering units for each apartment – and/or the ability to answer doors using mobile phones thanks to the My2N app.
- Everything is managed via the 2N ® Access Commander with the possibility of setting flexible access rules.
We’re bringing three new products and a new app: be the first to see them!
- The new 2N® IP Verso 2.0: the next generation of our bestselling modular intercom with some seriously powerful upgrades including a Full HD camera (great for integration with VMS systems) and QR code reading
- The 2N® IP Style AntiBac: our ground-breaking touchscreen intercom, now made safer with a scratch-proof screen protector that kills 99% of bacteria and viruses
- 2N Access Unit 2.0: a sleek new device that combines three access technologies (including mobile, RFID and keypad) in one device to make residential solutions complete and offer flexible access credentials
- Plus: a new mobile app for residents – My2N - that allows them to answer their doors & monitor their entrance from anywhere in the world
Get an exclusive preview of unreleased products, too
- The 2N® IP One: a new one-button intercom perfect for family homes in a luxury design, 3 colour finishes, and a full HD camera for a great overview of the front entrance & peace of mind
- The reworked 2N® Access Unit M – we’ve listened to your feedback and made the pigtail longer with RJ-45 connector for easier installation. Plus, we have two new accessories for mounting!
- The upcoming 2N® Clip - an affordable answering unit with 4” colour display perfect for mid-range projects
Play with WaveKey: mobile access made reliable
2N’s mobile access is powered by WaveKey, and it’s fast, reliable, and secure. See it in action on the 2N® IP Style, 2N® IP Verso 2.0 and 2N Access Unit readers.
See the power of 2N integration with home automation: live!
2N products’ endless integration possibilities thanks to our open protocols and we’re officially partnered with over 300 companies. We’ll show you live how our devices work with the biggest home automation brands on the market including Crestron, Control4, Savant and RTI.
Quality + Longevity = Sustainability
All 2N products are designed, manufactured, and certified in the EU following the highest ESG standards. Learn about the long lifecycle of 2N products and our #BuiltToLast strategy – or if you like, try your hardest to make a dent in one of our super-durable devices…